Skip to main content

Not only go green

“Shhhaa ! maan I hate !! I hate it so much…
I hate not seeing the sun in the morning when I get up.
I hate seeing the puddles of water everywhere .I hate that yucky smell of moist clothes.
I hate to see the bobby prints of mud on the back of my pant .
I hate to see half a kg mud stuck on my sandals.
I hate those somewhat wet socks which attract my attention from time to time.
I hate those open umbrellas draining water which occupy MY Space in the balcony .
I hate to see those creepy patterned leakage patches on the wall.
I hate to see the mud filled mud gaurds and mudflaps and dirty cars and wiper marks.
I hate the moist salt ..the moist matchsticks .. the powercuts.. the traffic jams …
Gawwwwd I hate this rain so much !! “ I used to say so before a couple of days …

when suddenly one day our (me n my rommies ) happy n flourishing lives were hit by this immense turbulence. That day we returned from the office to see our ever water vomiting taps run dry !!!

Very unalarmingly the water supply had been cut. We all saw the amount of water in the filter and all of us thought the same .. “What are we gonna drink ? How are we gonna cook ? How are we gonna wash these utensils and most importantly how are we gonnaa…….

And there all of us at once we looked at each other — nodded our heads –and ran in search of the watchman..who was as usual watching nothing and had gone ..god knows where. . After a long Ctrl+F everywhere we found him and asked the obvious question for which he answered casually ..”Water is gonna come at 8” and we were like “HUSSSSHH” and then he said “Tommorrow Morning ” and we were like “WHATTTT …NOOO” :O We all leave for office by then…Some angel.. told us that there was a tap in the nearby building which was emitting water and ..there :)….. everybody saw 5 Software Proffesionals helplessly carrying buckets full of water up and down ..6 floors :roll: we tried out as many algos we had learned ..to reduce the number of turns ..but in vain…Finally when all the buckets and huge containers were full..we stopped , had painkillers for dinner and quickly went to sleep fearless of nightmares as we had already experienced one . Really that day was worse than a nightmare (Our daily serials also went for a toss that day :) we are still sulking 4 that :)

Muni. Corporation had cut 40 % of the water supply so water came only 2 hrs every day..The monsoon had ditched us ..everyday it used to be cloudy but it never rained ! One fine day..when I read that … IMD had predicted that the monsoon will be postponed still further ..I was sure and happy that it would rain that day but god knows how their predictions were correct !! (they updated their instruments I guess )

After a lot of prayers,wailings,cryings and suffering finally it rained ..and rained.. and rained but things are different now …Now I love everything which I said” I hate “above . Previously, I just knew ..or I just thought … about the importance of rain but today I have realized it in real sense . Ive truly realized water’s worth and I want you all to realize it too w/o experiencing all the brunts which I n my roomies have ..So folks NOT ONLY GO GREEN ..GO BLUE TOO and use water judiciously !!

Comments

  1. Hey! Thanks for stopping by! :) Well I do recommmend going blue but yet I hate rain.. its wet. :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MADLY IN LOVE [Tennis]

Being a Tom boy , rarely when I tell my collegues “that Guy is  nice na ..or he’s cool na ”they stare at me with appreciation and say Hmmm“ D Girl’s Improving !!” But people today..i declare i am in love with him..Madly in lov e with him :) So here goes…for what I feel.   4 years has real been a long time dear, But nw my feeling 4 you have bcome crystal clear.  I can surely tell you that its not your success or money, But I can’t tell you what exactly I look in you honey. You win or you loose I don’t care, But my love will always be there 4 you, I do swear. Unlike millions, I watched you from a distance and observed your every move and stance, for sure, this love has been tough and is not a matter of luck by chance. I know there were and will be many like you, But I dint or will not love them as I love YOU. I very well know that you are married, But my feelings for you cannot be buried. I also know that soon you are going to be dad, But that doesn’t make me

Dear Moradian Sir

This post is regarding a lecture @ Welingkar's foundation fortnight.So I apologise to my non Welingkar readers if they are not able to connect :( “Don’t miss Moradian Sir’s session! He will make you forget to go to the loo!!” said one of our seniors one day “Since then I had been eager to see who and how this Moradian fellow was ! I waited n waited to hear his name in next days speaker’s list. After the long wait on second last day of the fortnight they announced his name.I was super delighted…then they announced the time..8.30 -2.30..”Wahttt !!” I thought “Never ever sat in one place..for that loooong ..and that too on a Sunday!!”I panicked silently..feeling sad for my but*s :) But you see..'sala I had no CHOICE  na :) :)' Next day when we entered the auditorium, the fair Parsi* was setting up his laptop.He was ½ n hr ahead of his time. The scene was like the guest speaker was welcoming the audience :) When laptop was checked..presentation was checked …very neat

Interesting Derivation ...

I read two axioms today... 1. A woman dresses up to impress men. 2. A woman’s wardrobe is characterized by pinks and floral prints. Read them again ... Firstly do you agree to the two ? If you dont, then read furthur... Secondly just think what u can derive after you combine these two ??? If you cant then read furthur .... As you aaaalll know that I have a bad habit to think over any crap,I thought over these two axioms and came up with an interesting analysis.... Axiom1 Women dresses up to impress men. As for me, currently this axiom is a holy shit as I never wear anything to impress anyone!!! But, But,But  if I think generically this cliché  is absolutely TRUE . I remember my aunt saying once while buying a saree “Owww! I like this this color but your uncle doesn’t :(  so I wont opt for  this one” One of my roommate once said “I know, I wear this top like a thousand times !!Actually I hate it but my boyfriend loves it “  and everytime I shouted mutely …“Hellow ladies .