Skip to main content

Meet you BEYOND


Neither a poem nor a prose ..just my heart that i pour.
Reh always liked my randomness n so I will continue it ..
The following lines are another example of my randomness ..
I know ‘she’ will read this one too !!

                                                                             SHE 



Coz it knew she would be waiting eagerly for it
..That gushing wind turned its way, just to flow through her beautiful hair

Coz they knew she would wait to admire their fall
..Those old ocher leaves held on to the branches till she passed under the tree

Coz no one else had owned and enjoyed them the way she did
..The books in that overladen rack secretly fought among themselves to draw her single glance 

Coz they very well knew how to impress her and make her lost in them
..Those thumping waves sang a different tune for her as she sauntered along the shore


Coz they knew she would smile and tap the leaf to split them into many
...The dew drops on that little fresh green leaf got ready

Coz it knew she would forget everything around and let it kiss her supple skin
...That steam oozing from the piping hot tea carried a different warmth for her

 
Coz it new her smile was much brighter than its sunshine
..The thoughtful sun had given up competing with her  

Her words were infatuating
That silence of her noisy
Those eyes were vivacious 
That gave hopes and dreams
Her smile was serene
That made everything feel alright
Every discussion with her was deep
To be Itched on the discs of heart forever

Her hand on my shoulder
And simple nod was enough
Her being with me made a difference
And her not being too 
She liked me running
And So will I

She was my key
A key to the world that was creative and colourful
A world that was happy
A world where smiles were true and words had real meanings
A world free of judgments ,free of expectations
And full of enriching experiences

That key is lost somewhere
Somewhere ..where the place is right
And I don’t want to find any keymaker 
Coz there cant be an another ‘She’

Reh ..meet you there..meet you beyond !!!

Comments

  1. There cant be better lines to say what she really meant to u..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angel has gone all the way to live in her own world.. sumwhere.. beyond all of our imagination.. The angel who lived forever.. in our heart, in our memories, in our books, in our portraits,... she is there ..she is there with us everywhere.. its just like a moist imprint in our mind..
    Kassh true from heart.. realy no words can describe d feelings..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely ineffable, the bond that you shared with her and always will!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Completely ineffable, the bond that you shared with her and always will!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. God takes away those he likes the most

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well said and expressed, Kasturi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. May you find reprieve from pain
    May you find solace in this sharing
    May you find only beauty and inspiration in your memories
    May those memories keep you nourished forever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bond and friendship you shared will be a beautiful memory, I wish the memories to inspire you more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey!

    You penning poems on the blog huh! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey!

    Penning on your blog now? Nice!


    Vijay

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MADLY IN LOVE [Tennis]

Being a Tom boy , rarely when I tell my collegues “that Guy is  nice na ..or he’s cool na ”they stare at me with appreciation and say Hmmm“ D Girl’s Improving !!” But people today..i declare i am in love with him..Madly in lov e with him :) So here goes…for what I feel.   4 years has real been a long time dear, But nw my feeling 4 you have bcome crystal clear.  I can surely tell you that its not your success or money, But I can’t tell you what exactly I look in you honey. You win or you loose I don’t care, But my love will always be there 4 you, I do swear. Unlike millions, I watched you from a distance and observed your every move and stance, for sure, this love has been tough and is not a matter of luck by chance. I know there were and will be many like you, But I dint or will not love them as I love YOU. I very well know that you are married, But my feelings for you cannot be buried. I also know that soon you are going to be dad, But that doesn’t make me

Dear Moradian Sir

This post is regarding a lecture @ Welingkar's foundation fortnight.So I apologise to my non Welingkar readers if they are not able to connect :( “Don’t miss Moradian Sir’s session! He will make you forget to go to the loo!!” said one of our seniors one day “Since then I had been eager to see who and how this Moradian fellow was ! I waited n waited to hear his name in next days speaker’s list. After the long wait on second last day of the fortnight they announced his name.I was super delighted…then they announced the time..8.30 -2.30..”Wahttt !!” I thought “Never ever sat in one place..for that loooong ..and that too on a Sunday!!”I panicked silently..feeling sad for my but*s :) But you see..'sala I had no CHOICE  na :) :)' Next day when we entered the auditorium, the fair Parsi* was setting up his laptop.He was ½ n hr ahead of his time. The scene was like the guest speaker was welcoming the audience :) When laptop was checked..presentation was checked …very neat

Interesting Derivation ...

I read two axioms today... 1. A woman dresses up to impress men. 2. A woman’s wardrobe is characterized by pinks and floral prints. Read them again ... Firstly do you agree to the two ? If you dont, then read furthur... Secondly just think what u can derive after you combine these two ??? If you cant then read furthur .... As you aaaalll know that I have a bad habit to think over any crap,I thought over these two axioms and came up with an interesting analysis.... Axiom1 Women dresses up to impress men. As for me, currently this axiom is a holy shit as I never wear anything to impress anyone!!! But, But,But  if I think generically this cliché  is absolutely TRUE . I remember my aunt saying once while buying a saree “Owww! I like this this color but your uncle doesn’t :(  so I wont opt for  this one” One of my roommate once said “I know, I wear this top like a thousand times !!Actually I hate it but my boyfriend loves it “  and everytime I shouted mutely …“Hellow ladies .