Skip to main content

In the life of a forward

“Now I know that I’ve come in your inbox again…but that doesn’t mean that you become so pissed off ,make a murky face and brutally kill me by Shift-Delete. Its not that I love your gloomy face either .It’s Someone with gloomy face like yours has sent me to you…so curse that person and not me.And moreover even if you delete me I wont be restricted.I ll drop in some other time !!!:-)

I hate when people say”Oh!!!!these Forwards!!!!”...Hellooow !!Excuse me !I don’t have any interest to grace your mailbox OK…. but unfortunately I cant avoid it also ….

I am very faithful servant of the sender. I go whenever,wherever and carry whatever he gives me ..sometimes viruses also. Sometimes people dress me up with useful information which very few people think of reading ..sometimes people dress me up with pictures which ppl only scroll down (that too midway) and don’t even have patience to scroll till end.Sometimes network glitches do come in my way …but somehow I manage to reach the destination.

As for me my age is more than your age now. From the time I’ve been born I am just travelling from one inbox to other.Only that’s the aim in my life.One deletes me.the other fowards me.So anyways I am alive some or the otherways..No one gets inspired,no one cares for me.No one treats me specially.Those formal work mails of yours always tease me as they go in those special folders and we….in the recycle bins !!!

But I am a great optimist I know that I have more value than those imp mails.Just imagine that whole day you keep on receiving those bore work emails and not a single casual forward !!! You would go mad...so even if you neglect me I know that I have distracted you and brought you out of the work for a couple of seconds.So I am responsible for maintaining your mental balance.So I don’t care what impotance I get !Mind It !!So Stop giving me dirts and stop staring and Forward me so that I can handle some one else’s mental balance now !!!


Out of the life of forward ..its me,Kasturi again saying ...
Next time you get a forward instead of getting pissed off !Just think your mind needed that !!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MADLY IN LOVE [Tennis]

Being a Tom boy , rarely when I tell my collegues “that Guy is  nice na ..or he’s cool na ”they stare at me with appreciation and say Hmmm“ D Girl’s Improving !!” But people today..i declare i am in love with him..Madly in lov e with him :) So here goes…for what I feel.   4 years has real been a long time dear, But nw my feeling 4 you have bcome crystal clear.  I can surely tell you that its not your success or money, But I can’t tell you what exactly I look in you honey. You win or you loose I don’t care, But my love will always be there 4 you, I do swear. Unlike millions, I watched you from a distance and observed your every move and stance, for sure, this love has been tough and is not a matter of luck by chance. I know there were and will be many like you, But I dint or will not love them as I love YOU. I very well know that you are married, But my feelings for you cannot be buried. I also know that soon you are going to be dad, But that doesn’t make me

Dear Moradian Sir

This post is regarding a lecture @ Welingkar's foundation fortnight.So I apologise to my non Welingkar readers if they are not able to connect :( “Don’t miss Moradian Sir’s session! He will make you forget to go to the loo!!” said one of our seniors one day “Since then I had been eager to see who and how this Moradian fellow was ! I waited n waited to hear his name in next days speaker’s list. After the long wait on second last day of the fortnight they announced his name.I was super delighted…then they announced the time..8.30 -2.30..”Wahttt !!” I thought “Never ever sat in one place..for that loooong ..and that too on a Sunday!!”I panicked silently..feeling sad for my but*s :) But you see..'sala I had no CHOICE  na :) :)' Next day when we entered the auditorium, the fair Parsi* was setting up his laptop.He was ½ n hr ahead of his time. The scene was like the guest speaker was welcoming the audience :) When laptop was checked..presentation was checked …very neat

Interesting Derivation ...

I read two axioms today... 1. A woman dresses up to impress men. 2. A woman’s wardrobe is characterized by pinks and floral prints. Read them again ... Firstly do you agree to the two ? If you dont, then read furthur... Secondly just think what u can derive after you combine these two ??? If you cant then read furthur .... As you aaaalll know that I have a bad habit to think over any crap,I thought over these two axioms and came up with an interesting analysis.... Axiom1 Women dresses up to impress men. As for me, currently this axiom is a holy shit as I never wear anything to impress anyone!!! But, But,But  if I think generically this cliché  is absolutely TRUE . I remember my aunt saying once while buying a saree “Owww! I like this this color but your uncle doesn’t :(  so I wont opt for  this one” One of my roommate once said “I know, I wear this top like a thousand times !!Actually I hate it but my boyfriend loves it “  and everytime I shouted mutely …“Hellow ladies .