Skip to main content

At least Shut up !

Well this post is an old one ..my apologies for posting it in off season :)

The other day ..I read an editorial written by the Arindam Chaudhary where in he quoted.. that “India is a country Of Lions led by Donkeys" LIONS !!! To hell with it !!! LIONS DON’T ALLOW DONKEYS TO RULE OVER THEM !! Then what sort of lions are we ???

Since ages …..especially post attacks I’ve been listening, reading,hearing this bullshit ‘Our politians are irresponsible,dishonest, incompetent,unethical,good for nothing ,soul-less souls.’But b4 you follow this proto type..just think what we as Indian-citizens are doing other than cursing the politians??

Zilch,Naught,absolutely nothing Just Discussing ,discussing rather gossiping about the sorry state of Politics in our country.Fighting in FAVOUR or AGAINST a Politian…..Grasping those crap negative news (Mind it..I haven’t written ‘watching those crap negative news’ Coz grasping never occurs in case of the positive ones ..n sorry 4 breaking the link ) and blaming the politians over the lunches ..in the parties..in group discussions…in the meetings….in the bus..wherever we think of flaunting our so called concerns for the country…But That’s not enough Mr!!

Who s listening to you ??Whats the outcome of all ur talks..do they show how alert and concerened we Indians are ..or do they personify…'OK Mr. You are well updated with whats going on around.’ Oh Crap !!

“CHANGE “ that’s what is required ..corect ??? BUT not in them …….in US (its not United States OK !!! :) ) Yes An attitude change …a total reengineering and change in oulook towards politics is required.

Ya..Its high time we get interested ..and take our politics seriously.!! We, no more can afford to ignore the deciding factor …Yes… politics IS the deciding factor… industrial dev,economic dev,infrastructural dev,agricultural dev,educational dev .etc depends on politics….then how can we Indians be SOOOO casual about it. How can we just hand over the country in the hands in whom we hardly trust ??? How on earth we dont  understand..when we say 'we are handing over the country'..means in a way we r handing our future in their hands…And future cannot change just being lionhearted….go Hunt ..now that doesn’t mean leave cognizant and join politics …..

I know …and realize that we have no magic wand that can convert the stagnant puddle into lake of Swans in one day..but at least we can try and make efforts to contain it …!!!
There could be various ways I can think of…but the easiest one….. VOTE !!

I know that office schedules are tight and and a day off comes to be like splendid spring in a desert but… let not that day be the day of elections !! Please..Please ..Please don’t plan short trips,movies etc on that day …but carry out ur moral responsibility to go and VOTE .Each VOTE makes a difference.
The other ways could be….(there are just 4 so dont get bored scroll down..

• To efficiently use the Right to Information and enjoy the transparency.. Its just a click away ..google it and there it is ..its amazing …there are so many things which govt provides that can make our lives better ..but we are unaware of .But no one will publisize them n dont expect them to..coz we love negative.

• The bureaucratic staff needs to be given more importance than the polititians…It should be ‘polititians under the bureaucrats’ but in our case it’s the othe way round.

• Increase the weight-age of subject CIVICS and ECOMICS in our academic portion.(Don’t get terrified ..read further …lemme complete) ….Provided…the matter in the books is designed in a better fashion to make it interesting other wise these two subjects are nightmares for me as well.

• To identify the candidates right from school level and train them for the.. administrative exams.Apart from doctor-engineer we need to put a third option in front of them.Until this happens we cant expect d swans to in the puddle

I don’t know wether I am right or not ..I dont know how all this will happen…when it will happen and who will make it happen but I just wanted to express or else these thoughts would have killed me if any longer they…would have to stayed in my mind so I had to put them on paper however much relevant-irrelevant–practical-impractical they are..

Hush so here I come 2 the End …Well…all these are far off things the main reason for this post was…..to coax you all to vote.

And if you don’t vote..at least SHUTUP n don’t dicuss the sorry state of politics and dont discuss @ the souless souls …coz you have no right to !!!

Disclaimer :Apologies for being rude in some places……But I mean it .

Comments

  1. I dont think voting alone would work :(
    -Della

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice thinking ..I loved the Disclaimer :)
    -Rajesh Kumar Gattupalli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear kasturi

    I really love what you have written. At your age I would have written something like this. I just want to suggest that instead of letting the angst flow direct the angst. It could yeild better results for you - Victor Manickam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MADLY IN LOVE [Tennis]

Being a Tom boy , rarely when I tell my collegues “that Guy is  nice na ..or he’s cool na ”they stare at me with appreciation and say Hmmm“ D Girl’s Improving !!” But people today..i declare i am in love with him..Madly in lov e with him :) So here goes…for what I feel.   4 years has real been a long time dear, But nw my feeling 4 you have bcome crystal clear.  I can surely tell you that its not your success or money, But I can’t tell you what exactly I look in you honey. You win or you loose I don’t care, But my love will always be there 4 you, I do swear. Unlike millions, I watched you from a distance and observed your every move and stance, for sure, this love has been tough and is not a matter of luck by chance. I know there were and will be many like you, But I dint or will not love them as I love YOU. I very well know that you are married, But my feelings for you cannot be buried. I also know that soon you are going to be dad, But that doesn’t make me

Dear Moradian Sir

This post is regarding a lecture @ Welingkar's foundation fortnight.So I apologise to my non Welingkar readers if they are not able to connect :( “Don’t miss Moradian Sir’s session! He will make you forget to go to the loo!!” said one of our seniors one day “Since then I had been eager to see who and how this Moradian fellow was ! I waited n waited to hear his name in next days speaker’s list. After the long wait on second last day of the fortnight they announced his name.I was super delighted…then they announced the time..8.30 -2.30..”Wahttt !!” I thought “Never ever sat in one place..for that loooong ..and that too on a Sunday!!”I panicked silently..feeling sad for my but*s :) But you see..'sala I had no CHOICE  na :) :)' Next day when we entered the auditorium, the fair Parsi* was setting up his laptop.He was ½ n hr ahead of his time. The scene was like the guest speaker was welcoming the audience :) When laptop was checked..presentation was checked …very neat

Interesting Derivation ...

I read two axioms today... 1. A woman dresses up to impress men. 2. A woman’s wardrobe is characterized by pinks and floral prints. Read them again ... Firstly do you agree to the two ? If you dont, then read furthur... Secondly just think what u can derive after you combine these two ??? If you cant then read furthur .... As you aaaalll know that I have a bad habit to think over any crap,I thought over these two axioms and came up with an interesting analysis.... Axiom1 Women dresses up to impress men. As for me, currently this axiom is a holy shit as I never wear anything to impress anyone!!! But, But,But  if I think generically this cliché  is absolutely TRUE . I remember my aunt saying once while buying a saree “Owww! I like this this color but your uncle doesn’t :(  so I wont opt for  this one” One of my roommate once said “I know, I wear this top like a thousand times !!Actually I hate it but my boyfriend loves it “  and everytime I shouted mutely …“Hellow ladies .