Skip to main content

In the life of a ZERO

Recently growling and crying for getting a zero in one of the exam a thought just struck me "how would the zero feel????????? Now I know you must be thinking that I am wierd Okay ! but I know you would read furthur :) so I dont care what you think :) ..Ya ..so where was I ? THE ZERO.Was feeling dejected initially but then I thought 'After all he's mine I have managed to get it...Why should I be so ashamed of it ?Its has an identity..its not that i've got nothing !! then why to crib?? Infact I felt sorry for Zero and there ………he started speaking..(Ya It happens ..you remember 'Lage Raho Munnabhai's Gandhiji !!')

The ZERO says to me…..
""'Hello! Excuse me !! Whats the problem wid u mankind??
00   Its ME from where the world starts and its ME where the world is said to end.
00   Its only ME..what a man possesses when he is born and Its only ME.. what he possesses when he's dead.
00   Its ME..because of whom U People have got inspiration to progress.
00   Its ME..because of whom U people have standards !!
00   I am the Driving Force..of this world
Still Still ...
I dont understand why my owners give me such disgusting looks and carry guilt with them ?Why?Why?
You humans have given your children a kinda cruel training to be away from me.They also feel terrorised about me.
All mankind just hates me when I am alone.They are completely fine when they see me with other numbers…That too when I am not leading……They cant see me in front of any numbers..They get terrified ,Petrified.
They say I have no value !!!
How they dont understand that it is me ..because of whom the numbers are been created!!!
What not I have done for you ppl ??
When things get complicated ..you round off …Leaving things for me to solve .
Its me with whom they compare each and every thing.
The Positive and negative is just distinguished because of me.
I absolutely have no hopes of gratitude from this mankind...ya its their nature I know :)

I am just thankful for just one invention by the mankind "The Binary System".
Coz I know how much they worship me there.

Well …why am I saying all this …there's nothing to actually complain about mankind coz I know ultimately its only me whose existence is confirmed in this world and nobody else's .So I am the KING…………."""""

I was taken aback by this conversation..but was pleased to be a proud owner of the "KING of the world…ZERO "!!

And so here I stop growling !!

Be Proud when you get ZERO !!!!!
(Ya right...Now dont say the Girl is CRACK :) :)..think think ..theres no use cribbbing !! now then why to ?? )

Comments

  1. COooool ..I wanna a ZERO now :)
    I never felt it could feel sooo bad .
    Loved the post
    --Prithvi

    ReplyDelete
  2. proud to own a Zer0 ha .. jst make sure u don't make a collection of zero's :P .. tht to ;eading zero's ;)

    - Varun Jain

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MADLY IN LOVE [Tennis]

Being a Tom boy , rarely when I tell my collegues “that Guy is  nice na ..or he’s cool na ”they stare at me with appreciation and say Hmmm“ D Girl’s Improving !!” But people today..i declare i am in love with him..Madly in lov e with him :) So here goes…for what I feel.   4 years has real been a long time dear, But nw my feeling 4 you have bcome crystal clear.  I can surely tell you that its not your success or money, But I can’t tell you what exactly I look in you honey. You win or you loose I don’t care, But my love will always be there 4 you, I do swear. Unlike millions, I watched you from a distance and observed your every move and stance, for sure, this love has been tough and is not a matter of luck by chance. I know there were and will be many like you, But I dint or will not love them as I love YOU. I very well know that you are married, But my feelings for you cannot be buried. I also know that soon you are going to be dad, But that doesn’t make me

Dear Moradian Sir

This post is regarding a lecture @ Welingkar's foundation fortnight.So I apologise to my non Welingkar readers if they are not able to connect :( “Don’t miss Moradian Sir’s session! He will make you forget to go to the loo!!” said one of our seniors one day “Since then I had been eager to see who and how this Moradian fellow was ! I waited n waited to hear his name in next days speaker’s list. After the long wait on second last day of the fortnight they announced his name.I was super delighted…then they announced the time..8.30 -2.30..”Wahttt !!” I thought “Never ever sat in one place..for that loooong ..and that too on a Sunday!!”I panicked silently..feeling sad for my but*s :) But you see..'sala I had no CHOICE  na :) :)' Next day when we entered the auditorium, the fair Parsi* was setting up his laptop.He was ½ n hr ahead of his time. The scene was like the guest speaker was welcoming the audience :) When laptop was checked..presentation was checked …very neat

Interesting Derivation ...

I read two axioms today... 1. A woman dresses up to impress men. 2. A woman’s wardrobe is characterized by pinks and floral prints. Read them again ... Firstly do you agree to the two ? If you dont, then read furthur... Secondly just think what u can derive after you combine these two ??? If you cant then read furthur .... As you aaaalll know that I have a bad habit to think over any crap,I thought over these two axioms and came up with an interesting analysis.... Axiom1 Women dresses up to impress men. As for me, currently this axiom is a holy shit as I never wear anything to impress anyone!!! But, But,But  if I think generically this cliché  is absolutely TRUE . I remember my aunt saying once while buying a saree “Owww! I like this this color but your uncle doesn’t :(  so I wont opt for  this one” One of my roommate once said “I know, I wear this top like a thousand times !!Actually I hate it but my boyfriend loves it “  and everytime I shouted mutely …“Hellow ladies .