Skip to main content

4 am massacre

This event probably would never make it up to the headlines ..neither would it fulfill the cheap criteria of being featured as breaking news on any one of the news channel . It will go unheard and unnoticed ..but my blogspot wont let that happen..Ill try to give full justice to that dreadful even which happened right in front of my eyes…Yes I saw it happen..

When the world was sleeping they were awake.
When the world was dormant ..their activities were at peak.
When the whole world was snoring ..they were quietly amuggling things.
When the whole world was still ..Afraid of no one they were carelessly roving here and there.
Darkness did not terrorize them.It did not limit their vision.It did not make them feel sleepy..
In a nut shell Darkness did not matter them and as usual everything went on very smoothly…

But with a flash of light that day everything got devastated.Everybody at sight was killed..Absolutely nobody was spared.Seniors,Adults,Kids..even the newborns weren’t spared.In a few minutes their innocent existing world became extinct.Ruthlessly and Recklessly many were bombarded with harmful gases like imiprophrin and cypermathrin.Many were crushed under great crushers and many were left with major injuries.Finally All the dead and injured bodies were collected and thrown in the Dustbin.

(Now don’t be surprised..YES its dustbin) . The innocentswhom I am talking about are COCKROACHES ,the killer is me myself and the place is my Kitchen!!!

One fine dawn @ 4 am I woke up for a glass of water..I switched on the light to see my kitchen being ruled by these miniscule creatures Thirst could be quenched later but opportunity to kill sooo many at a time wouldn’t have come later.SO at once I picked up HIT (Btw my blog is not promoting it !!) and sprayed as n wherever possible to kill hundreds(Mind you hundreds should’nt make you think that we rommies stay filthy ..but these unavoidable creatures you see !!).Finally ,when the HIT made me feel ..a cockroach myself . I left it and singled up a broom.And crash …smash..whack I went killing many at once .

After a few minutes game when I saw no movement around. I was damn elated.I felt like a great achiever .I felt as If I was some great conquerer .I was so happy that..if at that point of time .. I had a flag in my hand for sure I would ve hoisted it …:) :)

After the thumping victory I turned to go back..but just to have a glance of the battlefield I looked around ..and there tring.. ring… ring… ring.. ring I saw one more !!! staring at me as if to say !! ”When your nuclear weapons cannot ..how can you kill us !! …I wished as if I could strangle their throats ..pull out their antennae …pluck out the 5 legs and tow it with its 6th leg to the dustbin..

but I knew that after all this ..one more would pop up ..My corner of the mind shouted that “you’ve lost” but like the fox for whom the grapes turned sour .. I thought . Why hould I get restless ..just bcoz I couldn’t kill any body …Why …that’s not my job ..its God ‘s .

So remembering the thirst again I drank water and went straight to the bed sparing each one on my way back with a principle in mind “LIVE AND LET LIVE. !!!!” .

Comments

  1. Hahaha LoL! Next time carry try with two hit bottles :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hi Vijay ..thanks for commenting.
    And ya I am not buying those HIT bottles.Coz nothing on this earth can diminish them.They will return :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that was a rather crushing news than breaking! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MADLY IN LOVE [Tennis]

Being a Tom boy , rarely when I tell my collegues “that Guy is  nice na ..or he’s cool na ”they stare at me with appreciation and say Hmmm“ D Girl’s Improving !!” But people today..i declare i am in love with him..Madly in lov e with him :) So here goes…for what I feel.   4 years has real been a long time dear, But nw my feeling 4 you have bcome crystal clear.  I can surely tell you that its not your success or money, But I can’t tell you what exactly I look in you honey. You win or you loose I don’t care, But my love will always be there 4 you, I do swear. Unlike millions, I watched you from a distance and observed your every move and stance, for sure, this love has been tough and is not a matter of luck by chance. I know there were and will be many like you, But I dint or will not love them as I love YOU. I very well know that you are married, But my feelings for you cannot be buried. I also know that soon you are going to be dad, But that doesn’t make me

Dear Moradian Sir

This post is regarding a lecture @ Welingkar's foundation fortnight.So I apologise to my non Welingkar readers if they are not able to connect :( “Don’t miss Moradian Sir’s session! He will make you forget to go to the loo!!” said one of our seniors one day “Since then I had been eager to see who and how this Moradian fellow was ! I waited n waited to hear his name in next days speaker’s list. After the long wait on second last day of the fortnight they announced his name.I was super delighted…then they announced the time..8.30 -2.30..”Wahttt !!” I thought “Never ever sat in one place..for that loooong ..and that too on a Sunday!!”I panicked silently..feeling sad for my but*s :) But you see..'sala I had no CHOICE  na :) :)' Next day when we entered the auditorium, the fair Parsi* was setting up his laptop.He was ½ n hr ahead of his time. The scene was like the guest speaker was welcoming the audience :) When laptop was checked..presentation was checked …very neat

Interesting Derivation ...

I read two axioms today... 1. A woman dresses up to impress men. 2. A woman’s wardrobe is characterized by pinks and floral prints. Read them again ... Firstly do you agree to the two ? If you dont, then read furthur... Secondly just think what u can derive after you combine these two ??? If you cant then read furthur .... As you aaaalll know that I have a bad habit to think over any crap,I thought over these two axioms and came up with an interesting analysis.... Axiom1 Women dresses up to impress men. As for me, currently this axiom is a holy shit as I never wear anything to impress anyone!!! But, But,But  if I think generically this cliché  is absolutely TRUE . I remember my aunt saying once while buying a saree “Owww! I like this this color but your uncle doesn’t :(  so I wont opt for  this one” One of my roommate once said “I know, I wear this top like a thousand times !!Actually I hate it but my boyfriend loves it “  and everytime I shouted mutely …“Hellow ladies .