Skip to main content

Yup!! I dream small !

Just today…. i read “Your Thoughts get converted into Reality..So dream BIG” and a shiver ran down ma spine ! I was terrified and petrified for if it turns true, then for sure, my future… is endangered !! Why ???Go on..read furthur.


Yes …….I know there are goals …there is passion …and one should dream big.
 n for that matter I also have them …I also posses one ..and …I practice it.

But,But at times…holes appear in my goals :)..My passion goes for a tos
n I cant help dreaming smaller :)  
 
I don’t know whether it happens to everybody or not…but ..this happens to me very frequently (I know 'very frequently' is wrong but  the word ‘very’ is there to show the intensity of the frequency :) so carry on …
 
To give you some instances when my dreams attenuate ....

Recently …while watchin Fedrer-Nadal Australian Open final
 I din’t dream that i should be in the vvip box watching the match…neither did I see myself in Fedrer’s girlfriend’s place (Can any one tell me her name please ..)
In turn, I just wanted to be the ball girl passing the balls or towels to the titans..watching their match from the base line or from the net while being awed by their skill sets

When I listen to a Rehman number
I never feel that one fine day I should walk up to the man and appreciate him and thank him for such great stress busters
or
I never feel like telling him that it will be he …whom I would be hiring...if ever I produced a movie.
but but in turn…I always feel that I should be a small violinist (not even the lead) in the big fleet of his violinists who just goes on and on as AR wants … and see the man closely and help him while he cherishes his passion.
 and if violin is too difficult to learn and I dont make it to his band , then I wouldnt mind being a caretaker of his music studio !! That man is Gawd !!!

When I read about APJ his works.
I never feel ….I should be inviting this man as a chief guest if ever I open a research center or an institute or a huge firm.
inturn ….I feel that.. I feel that I should be one of his security guards watching him from a distance being mesmerised  how the person manages his time , the people artound and his innumerous noble activities so humbly and so efficiently !!

When I read PL(A great Marathi author)/Ayan /Robin/Enid/Domnique or for that matter ....even Archie
 I never feel  that I should be some one someday who would  get chance to felicitate these great writers.
But in turn I feel ..I wouldn't mind being a library concierge @ the author’s who could watch the great ponderer and brilliant minds @ work .

So you see if these thoughts turn into reality ..I will be big time screwed up.My ma n pa would think of disowning me...their dreams would land flat n the society n the uncles n the aunties n my collegeues around me ...what would all of them say ?  these thoughts clogged my mind and So was the shiver in the spine :(

But, But, But, as.. I think over..deeply….(Ya I do that,sometimes ;))

Why was there a shiver in my spine ? There shouldnt have been any..coz these kinda thoughts occupy me when I am in the utmost state of Happiness…Its all because of the missing "Dignity of Labour" in our country
But if I give a damn to it then I will be screwing up my life n I dont want to do that ..I have only one :)

I know ..thats all this will sound really stupid n silly of me …. but its true,that dreaming smaller makes me happy..and the now shiver has passed away…and no more I am afraid of any profession provided it
 gives me happiness and whats wrong in that...coz ultimately we all are in search of Happiness..!!!So don’t be surprised if one fine day you see Kasturi shinde on Wimbledon court picking up balls for the experts coz when she’ll be doing that she’ll be extremely happy

Comments

  1. Cooool ..I need to dream smaller as well ...Let see if it makes me happy :)
    -Prithvi

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true. Finally, whatever we do is to get happiness. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MADLY IN LOVE [Tennis]

Being a Tom boy , rarely when I tell my collegues “that Guy is  nice na ..or he’s cool na ”they stare at me with appreciation and say Hmmm“ D Girl’s Improving !!” But people today..i declare i am in love with him..Madly in lov e with him :) So here goes…for what I feel.   4 years has real been a long time dear, But nw my feeling 4 you have bcome crystal clear.  I can surely tell you that its not your success or money, But I can’t tell you what exactly I look in you honey. You win or you loose I don’t care, But my love will always be there 4 you, I do swear. Unlike millions, I watched you from a distance and observed your every move and stance, for sure, this love has been tough and is not a matter of luck by chance. I know there were and will be many like you, But I dint or will not love them as I love YOU. I very well know that you are married, But my feelings for you cannot be buried. I also know that soon you are going to be dad, But that doesn’t make me

Dear Moradian Sir

This post is regarding a lecture @ Welingkar's foundation fortnight.So I apologise to my non Welingkar readers if they are not able to connect :( “Don’t miss Moradian Sir’s session! He will make you forget to go to the loo!!” said one of our seniors one day “Since then I had been eager to see who and how this Moradian fellow was ! I waited n waited to hear his name in next days speaker’s list. After the long wait on second last day of the fortnight they announced his name.I was super delighted…then they announced the time..8.30 -2.30..”Wahttt !!” I thought “Never ever sat in one place..for that loooong ..and that too on a Sunday!!”I panicked silently..feeling sad for my but*s :) But you see..'sala I had no CHOICE  na :) :)' Next day when we entered the auditorium, the fair Parsi* was setting up his laptop.He was ½ n hr ahead of his time. The scene was like the guest speaker was welcoming the audience :) When laptop was checked..presentation was checked …very neat

Interesting Derivation ...

I read two axioms today... 1. A woman dresses up to impress men. 2. A woman’s wardrobe is characterized by pinks and floral prints. Read them again ... Firstly do you agree to the two ? If you dont, then read furthur... Secondly just think what u can derive after you combine these two ??? If you cant then read furthur .... As you aaaalll know that I have a bad habit to think over any crap,I thought over these two axioms and came up with an interesting analysis.... Axiom1 Women dresses up to impress men. As for me, currently this axiom is a holy shit as I never wear anything to impress anyone!!! But, But,But  if I think generically this cliché  is absolutely TRUE . I remember my aunt saying once while buying a saree “Owww! I like this this color but your uncle doesn’t :(  so I wont opt for  this one” One of my roommate once said “I know, I wear this top like a thousand times !!Actually I hate it but my boyfriend loves it “  and everytime I shouted mutely …“Hellow ladies .