Skip to main content

MIRRORS

There they come again ..I am smacked yet again by these weird thoughts !!
I don’t know from where do I attract them….and not only do they dwell in but they also multiply encumbering other thoughts which is not at all normal.
Seeing their flourishing rate I often wonder what do they get in here to breed on :)
Anyway, before these weird thoughts clog all my other thoughts and make me weird I better squiggle them on this post and make some room for normal thoughts !!!
Zillions of apologies for spreading these weird thoughts through my blog.
Well,this time the weird thought is ..MIRRORS !Had a haircut recently ..Sitting on the hot seat I had nothing to gaze at except ..
1. Cosmetic Bottles and tubes (Which don’t lure me )
2. My Face (Which I am bored of already )
3. Pieces of hair (they make me compare the time they took to be of that length and the time the barber took to recklessly detach them from their roots…making me feel sad so I dont look at them either !! )
Soooo I had nothing to look at except the MIRROR and there a weird thought struck ..WHAT IF DIFFERENT KIND OF MIRRORS HAD TO SAY SOMETHING …. Here they go ..

FAMILY MIRRORS : “OH no !! not you again ! I am bored seeing the same ol faces.. since ages ! Come on I want a change !!!! ”

THE SIDE VIEW MIRRORS OF A CAR: “For god sake …..Can anybody tell me the formula to calculate the actual distance of these vehicles !!! Everytime I see vehicle coming closer it makes me jump out of my skin …when the reality is…those vehicles are miles apart !! ”

THE REAR VIEW MIRROR : “Can I ever see the lady of the family…coz Ive never”

MIRRORS IN THE LIFT :”These humans !! when they enter the lift in groups ..none of them dares to look at me ..and even if they do … they just give me a quick fleeting peek. BUT BUT BUT !!! When they are alone ..you must see their confidence !!! they look nowhere except me” .

MIRROR IN CHANGING ROOM : “Next ! Next !”

BASE MIRRORS IN SHOE SHOP : “Damn it …Can you ever show me your face !!! Feet can’t be the only distinguishing factor OK..How will I know whoz who ?? “

MIRROR IN LADIES LOO : “Hey you guys !! they have no offence when we stare at them whenever wherever !!!! Now just stop burning !! ”

MIRRORS IN GENTS LOO: “We know that its been said that ..only ladies fuss about their looks …BUT we know what the reality is …so we don’t believe the statement . ”

AISHWARYA’s MIRROR : “ I know about that pimple which is beneath those layers of foundation ” .

MIRROR WITHIN YOU : ” Firstly ..there are a very select few who are aware of our presence ! and even if they are ..they never carry what we have shown them ! Its really unfair on our part !! you all accept and carry what the above mirrors show you ..then how can you just suppress and overlook what we have shown you.You are never your true self which we have seen !!!!
All the above mirrors will show …when you look at them but we are with you forever …its just that ..you ignore us !!!
When will you listen to us !! Stop acting for the sake of world !!. Be what you are !!! Show your true self.
Do us some justice you poor humans !!!! We know its Hard !!! but it’s a challenge “

GULP !!! HUSH !!! that it !!! I made some room for other thoughts now !BUT BUT be ready for more !!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MADLY IN LOVE [Tennis]

Being a Tom boy , rarely when I tell my collegues “that Guy is  nice na ..or he’s cool na ”they stare at me with appreciation and say Hmmm“ D Girl’s Improving !!” But people today..i declare i am in love with him..Madly in lov e with him :) So here goes…for what I feel.   4 years has real been a long time dear, But nw my feeling 4 you have bcome crystal clear.  I can surely tell you that its not your success or money, But I can’t tell you what exactly I look in you honey. You win or you loose I don’t care, But my love will always be there 4 you, I do swear. Unlike millions, I watched you from a distance and observed your every move and stance, for sure, this love has been tough and is not a matter of luck by chance. I know there were and will be many like you, But I dint or will not love them as I love YOU. I very well know that you are married, But my feelings for you cannot be buried. I also know that soon you are going to be dad, But that doesn’t make me

Dear Moradian Sir

This post is regarding a lecture @ Welingkar's foundation fortnight.So I apologise to my non Welingkar readers if they are not able to connect :( “Don’t miss Moradian Sir’s session! He will make you forget to go to the loo!!” said one of our seniors one day “Since then I had been eager to see who and how this Moradian fellow was ! I waited n waited to hear his name in next days speaker’s list. After the long wait on second last day of the fortnight they announced his name.I was super delighted…then they announced the time..8.30 -2.30..”Wahttt !!” I thought “Never ever sat in one place..for that loooong ..and that too on a Sunday!!”I panicked silently..feeling sad for my but*s :) But you see..'sala I had no CHOICE  na :) :)' Next day when we entered the auditorium, the fair Parsi* was setting up his laptop.He was ½ n hr ahead of his time. The scene was like the guest speaker was welcoming the audience :) When laptop was checked..presentation was checked …very neat

Interesting Derivation ...

I read two axioms today... 1. A woman dresses up to impress men. 2. A woman’s wardrobe is characterized by pinks and floral prints. Read them again ... Firstly do you agree to the two ? If you dont, then read furthur... Secondly just think what u can derive after you combine these two ??? If you cant then read furthur .... As you aaaalll know that I have a bad habit to think over any crap,I thought over these two axioms and came up with an interesting analysis.... Axiom1 Women dresses up to impress men. As for me, currently this axiom is a holy shit as I never wear anything to impress anyone!!! But, But,But  if I think generically this cliché  is absolutely TRUE . I remember my aunt saying once while buying a saree “Owww! I like this this color but your uncle doesn’t :(  so I wont opt for  this one” One of my roommate once said “I know, I wear this top like a thousand times !!Actually I hate it but my boyfriend loves it “  and everytime I shouted mutely …“Hellow ladies .